Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 634 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00575 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,871元 (₩4,850,930) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacna costs S/. 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Akron, Ohio costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)