Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,274 prices entered by 387 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.167 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 17,464元 (R$ 14,967) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fes costs 3,500 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 2 hours ago)