Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 836 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.031 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,544元 ($b16,053) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leeds costs £0.48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)