Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.942 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 12% cheaper than in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 15,920元 ($b16,903) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 185 (about 3 hours ago)