Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.910 CNY / USD
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 90% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,759元 ($3,293) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩530,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pasto costs COL$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cambridge costs £1.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$70,000 (about 2 hours ago)