Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 682 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.066 CNY / USD
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 60% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,146元 ($3,842) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Podgorica costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vancouver costs C$615 (about 3 hours ago)