Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,718 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.167 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 15,527元 (R$ 13,307) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)