Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.325 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 16,110元 (R$ 12,154) in Recife.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Podgorica costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vancouver costs C$615 (about 2 hours ago)