Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 714 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.47889 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 42% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,622元 (R 32,622) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)