Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.167 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 15,664元 (R$ 13,425) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)