Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 677 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.344 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 15,218元 (R$ 11,319) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Heidelberg costs €474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 22,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (about 2 hours ago)