Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.876 CNY / USD
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 26,497元 ($3,854) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)