Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 633 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.880 CNY / USD
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States) is 114% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,859元 ($4,049) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$2.91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (about 2 hours ago)