Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,695 prices entered by 682 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.880 CNY / USD
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 205% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 36,567元 ($5,315) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 30 CUC (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)