Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 703 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06814 CNY / KES
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 30% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,617元 (Shilling229,195) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)