Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,988 prices entered by 398 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.131 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 65% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,805元 (C$3,860) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)