Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 811 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.084 CNY / USD
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 35,058元 ($4,949) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)