Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.824 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 34,960元 (€4,468) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 4 hours ago)