Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 754 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.686 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 84% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 31,244元 (€4,065) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Heidelberg costs €474 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 22,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)