Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,840 prices entered by 523 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.753 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 113% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,529元 (AU$5,371) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩530,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pasto costs COL$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cambridge costs £1.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$70,000 (about 2 hours ago)