Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,249 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00181 CNY / COP
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 13,590元 (COL$7,509,092) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fes costs 3,500 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 2 hours ago)