Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13881 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,478元 (Php140,324) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 3 hours ago)