Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,160 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,933元 (€3,575) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 60,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fes costs 3,500 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (about 2 hours ago)