Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,461 prices entered by 415 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.745 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,744元 (€2,807) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Najaf costs 8,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Portland, Oregon costs $0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 2 hours ago)