Cost of living in Madras, India vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 965 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09316 CNY / INR
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 31% cheaper than in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 12,349元 (₨132,550) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puerto Montt costs CH$180,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$14,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Caracas costs 7,000,000 Bs.S. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 7 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Dubai costs Dirham 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cebu City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)