Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.521 CNY / USD
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 28,881元 ($4,429) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 4 hours ago)