Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.096 CNY / USD
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 26,377元 ($3,717) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leeds costs £0.48 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (about 3 hours ago)