Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,275 prices entered by 962 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.746 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 175% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 33,050元 (£3,779) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)