Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,641 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.064 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,788元 (S/. 6,681) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Palm Springs, California costs $155 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)