Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 601 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 22.698 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 85% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,395元 (Dinar 899) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)