Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25345 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 11,551元 (45,574₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨117 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php700 (about 3 hours ago)