Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04439 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 7,864元 (₨177,149) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 40,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)