Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04549 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 9,593元 (₨210,901) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)