Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00180 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,144元 (10,063,991 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)