Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00186 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,578元 (9,445,466 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,250,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Heidelberg costs €474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 22,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (about 2 hours ago)