Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.41743 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,157元 (R 41,102) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.33 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $1,237 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$90 (about 1 hour ago)