Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.840 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 72% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,613元 (﷼ 11,201) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)