Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,517 prices entered by 736 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.206 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is about the same as in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 10,942元 (9,074TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)