Cost of living in Indore, India vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 538 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09908 CNY / INR
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 12% cheaper than in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 10,512元 (₨106,101) in Indore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩530,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pasto costs COL$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cambridge costs £1.26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$70,000 (about 2 hours ago)