Cost of living in Hyderabad, India, India vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,476 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09911 CNY / INR
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, India (India) is 20% cheaper than in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 9,610元 (₨96,965) in Hyderabad, India.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)