Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 182% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 36,663元 (HK$41,706) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 150 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Munich costs €1.46 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palm Springs, California costs $155 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £25,000 (38 minutes ago)