Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is about the same as in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 10,966元 (37,118,456 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩530,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pasto costs COL$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cambridge costs £1.26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$70,000 (about 2 hours ago)