Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 558 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.733 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 99% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,806元 (€3,337) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Detroit, Michigan costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 150 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Munich costs €1.46 (23 minutes ago)