Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 942 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29378 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 11,877元 (Mex$ 40,427) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,250,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Heidelberg costs €474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 22,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (about 2 hours ago)