Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.32731 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is about the same as in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 15,591元 (Mex$ 47,634) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)