Cost of living in Delhi, India vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,310 prices entered by 484 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09911 CNY / INR
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is about the same as in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,204元 (₨123,137) in Delhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ipoh costs RM20 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)