Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00306 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 9% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,080元 (4,278,113 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €53 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $77 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)