Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.720 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,044元 (16,721 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)