Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,624 prices entered by 448 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16081 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 11,368元 (ARS $70,691) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Enschede costs €334 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 180,000TL (about 2 hours ago)