Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,075 prices entered by 743 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09881 CNY / ARS *
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 13,734元 (ARS $138,993) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)