Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,921 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02376 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,552元 (528,251 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Palm Springs, California costs $155 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)