Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,405 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.636 CNY / RON
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is about the same as in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,018元 (7,345 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Najaf costs 8,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Portland, Oregon costs $0.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 2 hours ago)