Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,676 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.722 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,547元 (€3,049) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)