Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Qingdao, China
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 649 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00431 CNY / LBP *
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 207% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 58,372元 (13,543,948 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fes costs 3,500 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 2 hours ago)