Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 594 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019.
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 41% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,978元 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩530,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pasto costs COL$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cambridge costs £1.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$70,000 (about 2 hours ago)