Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,967 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22326 CNY / THB
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,679元 (52,309 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$2.91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)