Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.134 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Qingdao (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Qingdao you would need to make just about 10,591元 (9,340TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)